Digital Rocket is a Christian SEO Company located in West Palm Beach, Florida. My siblings and I to grow up with a strong work ethic where character traits like honesty, humor, adventure, generosity, and humility were always modeled and encouraged.
A favorite Bible verse of mine is Colossians 3:23-24, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
As a Christian SEO Company, my desire is to work for my clients with passion and ambition. I realize that the clients that I have are a gift and that they have sacrificed and worked incredibly hard to get where they are today.
Dreaming The Dream
Many small companies are just now realizing the potential market that is accessible to them. In the “good ole days” men and women open their business and much of their success and failure was driven by location. Drive by or foot traffic was and still is the name of the game for some entrepreneurs.
- Apple Started in 1976 in a garage.
- Hewlett- Packard in 1939 began in a 12′ X 18′ garage.
- Google -As Stanford Graduate students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin started what’s now known as Google from Susan Wojcicki’s garage in September 1998.
- Harley Davidson – In 1901, 21-year-old William S. Harley drew up plans to create a small engine to power a bicycle.
- Lotus Motor Company – In 1948, at the age of 20, Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman started Lotus Cars.
The point is that companies like yours need someone that can dream their dream with them. As a Christian SEO Company, Digital Rocket is dedicated to dreaming your dream by helping you expand your reach.
The Game Has Changed
E-Commerce allows you to literally sell your product around the world. This statistic depicts the retail sales of E-commerce worldwide in 2008 and 2013 and also provides a forecast for 2018. In 2018, global retail sales of E-commerce are expected to generate about 653 billion U.S. dollars.
10 Stats You Need To Read and Then Re-read
- 51% of Americans prefer to shop online
- 96% of Americans with internet access have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone
- E-commerce is growing 23% year-over-year, yet 46% of American small businesses do not have a website
- 67% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Xers prefer to shop on online rather than in-store.
- 41% of Baby Boomers and 28% of Seniors will click to purchase.
- 95% of Americans shop online at least yearly.
- 80% of Americans shop online at least monthly.
- 30% of Americans shop online at least weekly.
- 5% of Americans shop online daily.
- 30% of online shoppers say they would be likely to make a purchase from a social media network like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
Any SEO company but especially a Christian SEO Company should be aware of these stats when working with clients. Knowing that shopping online for millennials isn’t a learned or acquired taste. For millennials, there has never been a time in their life that they did not buy online. If entrepreneurs can’t get their mind around these 10 stats then growing their business is going to be difficult.
A Christian SEO Company
If you are reading this article you know the power of SEO and how it drives business. I do not know what type of company you run but I bet you are passionate and great at what you do. Likewise, we are passionate and skilled at what we do at Digital Rocket.
I was the young kid that always took things apart because I believed I could rebuild them better. One of my first projects at age 9 was to take two remote controlled cars apart. They were both 2 wheel drive and I wanted one 4 wheel-drive remote control car. After completion, my parents were upset and amazed. At age 12 or 13 I began taking computers apart, working on coding and writing simple programs to speed up my parent’s computers.
As a Christian SEO Company, I work with a proof of concept model. In other words, my clients can see not only what I am doing but the metrics that show their company climbing the Google rankings.
Digital Rocket exists to create effective marketing ideas that work.
Churches Or Businesses
Digital Rocket began with a purpose to advance the gospel and help pastors grow their churches. Churches are relatively new to the SEO conversation and many can’t afford $200.00 an hour SEO Specialist. My dad is a pastor and has been a pastor my entire life. I know the pressures that pastors feel to reach their communities and grow their churches. Many pastors have limited resources and Digital Rocket can help these pastors create a church marketing plan.
I LOVE helping pastors and this will ALWAYS be a huge portion of what Digital Rocket does. Most of the fastest growing churches in the US know the importance of SEO and they are intentional about their Google rankings as they should be. One look at these churches and their amazing church websites and you can tell that these churches have laser focus.
As Digital Rocket has grown we have been contacted by businesses that desire to work with a Christian SEO company like ours. The principles for climbing the Google rankings are similar and the skills that we have attained work well with a church or business models.
Lets Work Together
Getting your company/product/service ranked on the front page of Google Ranking is the key to your online success. No matter how great your product or service may be the dividing line between success and failure is often razor thin. More than being on the first page you have to get your company in the first three spots on Google ranking. Here’s why…
The math doesn’t lie. 61.5% of the potential customers searching online will click on one of the top three ranked sites. Digital Rocket will give you numbers of keyword searches and we can see how many potential buyers that keyword search will send to your website. Competition, as you know, is fierce. Understanding website trends is a huge advantage that we bring to our clients.
Tiger Woods sat on top of the PGA World Ranking for 683 weeks. Greg Norman sat on the top for 331 weeks. Rory Mcilroy sat on top of the World golf ranking for 97 weeks. After these three men, the numbers fall off drastically. Tiger Woods was number one at the age of 21 and he held the longest post at the number one spot throughout much of his career.
I want to become the Tiger Woods of the SEO world. I know, I know, even as I type it, it sounds weird and nerdy. I believe the Lord has given me the capacity, the drive, and the work ethic to put your company in the top rankings of Google. Depending on your companies market the levels of competition will vary. You need someone that will dig in and get the job done with no excuses.
There are many SEO Specialist that will over promise and under deliver. In an effort to boost your companies ranking many SEO Specialist may use what is referred to as black hat techniques. Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page’s rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines’ terms of service.
These black hat techniques will get your site penalized or shut down. There are many SEO companies that use these strategies that aren’t even aware that they against search engine guidelines. Be informed and be cautious.
Digital Rocket doesn’t take shortcuts or put your church or business website at risk in any way. Once we have you locked into a top spot you are more secure because you aren’t propped up by illegal practices. Some large companies have had to learn this lesson the hard way:
- BMW – In 2006, Google found out that BMW was using doorway pages stuffed with keywords to funnel down users to their German website bmw.de. This was blatant and outright Black-Hat SEO, therefore BMW got the most severe punishment possible – they got completely removed from Google index.
- JC Penney– If you think that link spam is the matter of the past, think again. During the 2010 holiday season, JC Penney decided to boost their positions in the SERPs for a whole bunch of extremely popular terms by getting link farm-type backlinks to their site. Almost any hot product you searched for – you saw JC Penney right on top of search results. In February 2011, the story eventually made it to the New York Times, and only then did Google notice and penalized the scammer. JC Penney was pushed almost a hundred positions down in the search results. As stated by the New York Times, “At 7 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, J. C. Penney was still the No. 1 result for “Samsonite carry on luggage”. Two hours later, it was at No. 71.”.
- OverStock.com – Very shortly after the JC Penney scandal, yet another major US retailer, Overstock.Com, was caught doing shady linking business intended to manipulate Google PageRank. Overstock.Com offered a 10% discount on their products to college/university students and faculty in exchange for links on their .edu sites. Once caught, Overstock.Com saw a tremendous drop in their website rankings for certain terms, from the first page of search results to pages 5-7. By the way, this time Google found out about Overstock.Com’s illegitimate actions from a competitor’s tip-off.
Fortunately, these companies had the cash reserve to overcome these setbacks but many companies and churches are not so fortunate.
Proof Of Concept
Construction is a great analogy for how I conduct my work at Digital Rocket. When you build a house you hire a contractor, you see the plan, you set the desired ending date and you see FREQUENT progress. What if your contractor said, “Just trust me, I’m going to build you something that you will love but make sure you do NOT stop by at any time to check on progress.”
What if a football team gathered in the huddle and said, “We are not calling a specific play. When we get to the line of scrimmage just make sure that you try really hard.”
As a Christian SEO company, we want you to know the play, participate in the play and help monitor the success of the play. Every team meets at halftime. The winning team meets and the losing team meets.
Digital Rocket works for our clients for three reasons:
- Strategic Partnerships- We do not want customers, we want business partners. We need to dream with you, work with you and win with you. No partnership works well if either of the partners is doing nothing.
- Metrics- Through our software, Google Console and Google Analytics we can all monitor progress on our stated goals. Let’s run a play that we all know that we have called and let’s verify and monitor the play. Let’s see if the play we have called is actually producing the desired results.
- Collaboration- The old adage, “two heads are better than one” has been around for over four centuries for a reason. Harnessing and leveraging shared resources means that we will be better together.
Proof of Concept allows us to pilot, test, refine, test, scale, and test. Any SEO Specialist that tells you that he or she have developed a one size fits all system is a fraud. Sure there are proven strategies but each level of competition brings with it new challenges to be faced. This strategy helps us create the most effective digital marketing strategy for your business or church. As a Christian SEO company, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
Where Do You Begin
Contact us at Digital Rocket and let’s set up a time to discuss your company and your goals.